300Hour Advanced Yoga Studies
2017-2018 Modules begin November 16th!
Have questions? We've got answers. Call (808)739-9642 for Teacher Training info!
Our modular format will allow you to work or study during the week while working towards this 300hr certification. Many of the Modules will be open to the public and will be valid for YA continuing education hours for certified yoga teachers.
Each module will be 4 days long: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am - 5pm with an hour midday for lunch. These modules will account for classroom contact hours, the remaining hours will be spent on practicum assisting your trainers in their public classes, written assignments, group work and non-contact study hours.
Yoga Alliance Certification
Taking all 9 weekend modules over any period of time constitutes a complete Yoga Hawaii 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training. This training combined with a former 200-hour Teacher Training certification from any Yoga Alliance certified yoga school makes you eligible to register at the 500-Hour level with the Yoga Alliance.
Module Dates & Topics
Winter 2017/2018 dates.
- November 16-19. Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra
- December 14-17. Chair Yoga & Partner Yoga
- January 11-14. Meditation, Mantra & Chanting
- January 18-21. Ayurveda, Philosophy, Sacred & Historical Texts
- January 25-28. Yoga for Women
- February 1-4. Advanced Asana & Pranayama, Sequencing & Inspiration
- February 8-11. Functional Anatomy & the Art of Observation and Adjustment
- February 15-18. Exploration & Integration of the Subtle Body
- February 22-25. Teaching Levels & Private Instruction
Option 1: Pay in full
$3150 Early Bird price*
*$3750 after October 16, 2017
Yoga Hawaii Monthly Members get 15% off of full price up until start date when paid in full.
Option 2: Installment Payment Plan or Pay-by-Module
- 3 payments of $1312.50, on or before January 12, February 12, and March 12
Includes 5% installment fee
- OR, pay $450 per module
All prices are before sales tax.
Victoria, E-RYT 500
Maya Siklai, RYT 500
Stephanie Keiko Kong, RYT 500
Other teachers to be announced